Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"What's your psychological income?"

Naughty Post-its at Messy Bessy!

I had a smile on my face when I heard the head of Finance at Messy Bessy say - "This is our projected income next year, but of course our psychological income is much more! " It was indeed a statement I have never heard in my corporate career and this is what is so special about social entrepreneurs who run profitable businesses to fund a social cause. Today the Messy Bessy team had an internal budget meeting - to which Krie was kind enough - to let us attend. It was interesting to see their KPI s have the learner's grades - to measure how successful they are in imparting education/values/on job training to the young adults in the program.

The value for this week was commitment and we each had to write down the answer to the below question :

What is your commitment for the week?

 Within the Messy Bessy office, I suddenly found the below poster in the "Gowning Room" [ I know strange name, but it is just the area where they don their production gowns before going into the production area ;) ]. Inspiration is never short here at the Messy Bessy campus!


No comments:

Post a Comment