Sunday, February 8, 2015

Araw 1 : Smile for the Camera!





I woke up this morning and while taking the lift down to the lobby, I met a guy from Australia who asked me "You seem to have come in a group. Where are you all from?" I smiled and said "Twelve different countries! " As I said this, I realized how unusual it is - even in today's connected world - that such a diverse group actually hangs out and spends time together. We got together today to do some team building exercises and to do a neighborhood walk. From doodling our life story, to seeing a pig head in a mall , to walking down the streets clicking a picture containing a bench, an airplane , a flag, wall graffiti and many such items off a list - was a great first day ( or Araw as they say in Filipino). 

No comments:

Post a Comment